I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My baby iPhone

Oohhhh~~~
T_T
My baby iPhone sick zor...
coz I press something wrong I think...
reset it to default...
actually I want to change something on network setting...
but don't know why...
it restart itself, after that...
hang...!
cannot off at all...
hang there with an apple logo...
for 24 hours ++...
>_<''

And this happened to me at Friday...
when I was having my dinner with my friends...
at college...
Dinner service class, me as my friend's guest...

At that moment,
I totally get down on my mood...
I was so tension of it...
coz my phone was broken down...
My tears also came out from my eyes...
and I can control my tears...
when I think of my phone...

So,
my friends said...
"wa, you can cry easily 1 ah...? say tears drop then drop ah...?"
and she was looking at me with a shocked expression...O_o
That time,
I really want to cry...
but I was keep on talking nonsense, and fooling around with my friends...
by taking my iPhone as the topic...
They were so bad...
still fooling me around...
and asked me, to cry...
coz they wanted to take photos...>_<

Haizz...
need to bring my phone for "technical check up" ady...
hope my bro can repair it...
and I'll say...
"Thank you very very much...!! "


No comments:

Post a Comment