I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Stress~ Why~



















A couple of weeks,
I didn't update my blog ady...

Recently,
I feel it's really tired for me...
Don't know why...
Physically as well as mentally~
Haizzz~~

I ady started my new term, Term 5...
2 weeks passed...
And this is the 3rd week ady~
So fast...

And myself...
I feel so stress...
Why...
It's like a tonne of works is lying on me...
I feel myself so heavy...
So stress up...
It's a transparent thing,
which I can't see it by my eyes...
But, I can feel it by myself...

Or maybe that's my own problem...?
Am I put too much stress on my ownself...?
And how can I release all the stress...?

Hmm...
I should think a way out of how to arrange all my works nicely...
And make myself don't too stress...
And don't make myself too tired...
I think I invisibly pressured myself too much...







No comments:

Post a Comment