with Cathleen & Johnson~




Lovely~ ❤
Firstly,
We're looking for Michael's bday present...
Lastly, we bought a "Angry Bird" toy for him...
At the front of the box,
there's a label shown... < 3 years old++>...
Haha, really laugh my ass off...XD
20 years old ady, still buy a 3 years old toy for him??
That's funny... But it's FUN...
The toy is really cute...
Aiya, I forgot to capture it down...
If not, you can see how cute is the toy...
It's a set of angry birds, with the green piggy also...
and the bricks as well...
Haha...
You can arrange it in your own way as you like....
Then you can play the angry bird game live wehhh...!!
Somemore can shoot the birds out, to hit the pigsss... Haha...
Really cute la, it's good to have it as a collection... ^_^
After that,
all of us had our own shopping results...
Wohooo...
Everyone buy things...
Hehe... Included me too...
So happy...
Because I can spend and able to buy somethg for myself...
I had bought an earphone at those outside stall...
But, Johnson said the quality is "palia" 1...
The sound isn't so nice to listen...
When I went back home...
I plug into my laptop and wanted to listen for music...
Oh God...It's really palia...!!
A while can detect, a while cannot...
Cannot listen anythg... No sound at all...=_=''
It has to find its own fengshui, then only willing to sing for me...
Sot sot dei...
No choice lo, it jz costs RM19...
=_=''
(See~~ But it's nice and looks cute lo.. I like it... n_n)
Besides that,
I bought a short pants for myself...
At cotton on...cost me RM89... @_@''
2 of them were keep on telling me that...
"You're still left 2 months+ only, and you're going to UK afterwards...
What for you buy shorts again??? The weather over there is cold...
Are you possible to wear it there?? "
Bla bla bla~~
And said " You should think for future ady, not for this 2 months..."
Haha, I know... I know...
But now I'm really wish to have a new short pants ma...>_<''
At last,
I still paid and owned it for myself...XD
Haha...
( Jiang Jiang~~~ My new friend....^_^)
I bought a Nail Tips Seal...
For my nails DIY la...Hehe...XD
At Daiso, cost RM5 la...
And,
I also bought a thing for my dear...
It's a car deodorant...
This is for him to put in his car...
Since his friend said his car is smelly.....XD
Haha...
But, when I told him...
only I know he also bought it last week when going out with his family...
Aiyaaaa....>_<''
Nvm lo...
( Don't know it works or not? Is it effective?? )
It's really a nice day for me...
Shopping~~~
Hehe, but this is still not enough for me...
It's like... I still have a lot of things to buy...
Hohoho...
Nvm, will go for shopping again one day...
^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment