I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Here in UK ❤

Hi there~
I'm back to my blog again...
Quite a period of time doesn't update here...

Currently, my location...
is in UK...
I'm here for my further study...
I'm taking BA (Hons) Hospitality Business Management...
In UCB (University College Birmingham)...
It's ady been almost 3 weeks here...
Everything is settled down...
And during this few weeks,
I'm having a bridging program...
This is specially arranged for the students who go into the final year directly...
Which is like me...
It's boring to attend the bridging program...
Cause everytime talk about the same thing...
Again again and again...
Make me feel sleepy during the lecture...
=_=''
And at this time,
I'm looking forward the course to start...^_^
I feel excited, but, afraid as well...
Because it's a long time I stopped study...
Since I graduated from my Diploma in April...
My brain is started to become rusty...
And now, I have to brush up everything...
It makes me so @_@'' OMG~~~~

The lifestyle here and M'sia are different...
Shops close very early here compare to M'sia...
And open late...
So it makes a bit inconvenient for us...
When the first few days here...
But, now...
I'm start to get used to it...

I'm missing my family...
And my dearest one...
>3<~ I miss you...




No comments:

Post a Comment