
That's been 1 month here ady...
Time passed...
1 year left to go...
And tomorrow,
I'm gonna start my course...
With my new First Semester time table...
3 days class in a week... for the first 6 weeks...
After that, just only 2 days class a week...
It's quite relaxing...
Because I'm in the final year...
But most of the free time,
I have to do my own research...
For the dissertation...
>3<''
Besides, I have signed up for few extra classes...
French Class and Additional English Class...
To fill in my empty time table...
Make it more meaningful for every single day...
It's really fun for the last few weeks...
I was enjoyed... and had fun...
Full of activities with friends...
Hmmm...
Actually that's something happened...
But, don't care about it anymore...
Coz I don't want to keep it in heart...
It doesn't feel good...
Just let it be...
New month begin for me...
October... Go go go...
Gambateh lo.... ^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment