Is my day~
My birthday~
hehe~ n_n
I had a happy + sweet + lovely birthday...
with my friends...
my family...
and my beloved one~
On the 4th July~
I had a dinner with my secondary friends...
"The family of Lapsap"...
The venue was at western gourmet corner...
one of the shops which is located opposite the Jusco there...
at Bukit Raja...
At first,
I thought they was just having a simple dinner...
and a gathering for Lapsap...
didn't expect that they'll celebrate for me...
But,
they did it...
Lovely friends...
really thanks a lot...
I love you guys~ ❤
They bought me a cake,
and they sang the birthday song "di-diao"ly...
hahaha...
Know why it will become "di diao"...??
Bcoz my friends said that,
very less ppl will celebrate 19th bday...
and also there won't be 19 candles on the cake...
it's just 1 big candle...
So that,
They said...
this time celebrate it di-diaoly...
hahaha....
boommmmmm me when they sang the song...
funny la~ XD
Unfortunately,
Our King of Lapsap unable to attend...
But,
we still leave a space for her...
Special for her...
See~ the present on my hand was presented her~
Good~ XD
After back to home...
I received another cake...
from my lovely sister...
When she bring the cake into the room...
I shocked...
coz I didnt know that she will buy me a cake also...
And,
when I looked at the cake...
OMG~ I love it so much...
It's bcoz on the top of the cake...
it was the doll that I like so much...
"Shaun the sheep"...
Weeeeeeee~ lovely~
^_^
The cake was cute nerh~~
Like it like it~~ ❤
On the actual day,
5th July~
I went to Genting la...
with my college friends and dear...
Went to outdoor theme park with him...
A big group of friends...
but then just me and him only la...
"World of couple"..."2 ren shi jie"...
Nice + sweet...
Hoho~
At night,
he bought me a slice of cake also...
Black Forest~
Haha...
From the outlook of the cake,
it seems very nice to eat...
But,
when put into our mouths...
Emm emm...
It actually taste weird...
Dont know how to describe the taste...
We still finished it at last...
This will be the memorable day for me...
He accompanied me the whole day,
he stayed beside me the whole day,
at the day of my bday...
It's a day, with him...
And also,
when I met him,
he gave me a bday present...
I'm so surprised... + happy + excited...
See see what he gave me...
Wohoo~
It was a necklace...
A couple necklace...
It's a pair with him...
I really love this necklace...
It will be my baby just like a treasure for me...
Appreciated~ ❤


No comments:
Post a Comment