I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

5 Stars ? Bullshit !!!

The outlook, is a 5 stars...
But comes to the back of it, is a "SUCKS"~!!
And, do the ppl know how to manage things ?!
Staff's break time,
it was just a simple thing,
but you guys also can't handle and manage it well...
OMG, I worked from 7am till 3 pm,
and I cant get to have any time for my lunch...
Totally didn't eat......
WTH...
I'm still a human,
not like you all,
you want to be a robort,
go ahead !!
But not ME...

And when I said,
is the time for me to go back ady,
you answered me,
"Cannot... Why you want to go back..."
I replied you, and you just ignored what I'm saying...
In addition, the cafeteria foods SUCKS~!
And not hygiene at all... Flies are all around...!!
Come on, this is not a 5 stars will do...
So big property you are,
but this such kind of works you do...
F*** Off...
Really speechless on that...


The 2 paragraphs at above...
Are the same one as I posted on the facebook...

I'm really pissed off...
I posted it directly when I finished my work...
coz I really cannot tahan arh...

Hope that these things wont happen to me again next time...
I just want to finish my internship as fast as possible...
I want to go back to my sweet sweet home...
I miss all the ppl, friends, family over there...
I dont want to stay here anymore...
It is a place that I started to dislike now...
Damn it~
>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment