So fast~
I had done my 1st department...
Front Office~
6 weeks~
means...
I ady passed 1 and a half month ady...
During this period with all of them,
actually,
I quite like Front Office...
coz all the staffs over there are nice...
they are funny and friendly too...
When doing work together them...
will feel very happy... and relax...
sometime also joking and laugh like hell...
so funny la them...
This so called "enjoy" during work la...
Like it....^_^
Another thing is...
Hahaha...
I just left another 1 and a half month only...
Hurayyyy~~
I want fast fast go back...
I miss my college life,
and all of my lovely friendsssss~
hehehe~
Today,
was my 1st day in the 2nd department...
which is housekeeping...
Ermmmm....
so far... is ok lo...
Got 1 happy thing happened to me...
it was....
the staff that I followed today...
he gave me a package of chocolate...
as a encouragement for me oh...
so nice~~
Thanks a lot...
1st day get somethg good ady...
appreciated...^^
I hope that everthg will be fine in the future lo...
Hmmm....
Somemore I am going to have my holidays soon la...
for 3 days~
but in this moment...
still in process for the leave...
have to get the approval from HR 1st...
then only the department can arrange it for us...
>_<''
Hope everthg can stick to our plan...
hope hope hope ar~~~
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment