I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

3 days holiday~~

My 3 days holiday~~
and it passed unconsciously~~
Today,
is my last day~
I dont want~~~~ >_<
I wish to have more days~~
Mamamiya~~
I dont wish to go back to the "heaven of hell"~~
The only... lonely... and far far away island~~

Hmm~
really enjoyed this 3 days~
with family, friends, and my beloved one~
But no choice~
I have to go back tomorrow~
somemore start working tomorrow ady~
>_<''

After going back there~
I can start to do the countdown dy~
countdown the days to come back~
is officially come back~
not come back for holiday~
XD

Gambateh la~
And I hope~
I can carry out my own mission over there la~
Hope hope hope har~
LOL~
sometime it's really hard to carry out that~
always cant make it~
I need to be more endurance and committed to that~
Keep it on all the time~
Jia You Jia You~~~ !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment