I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Few more days~~

My training going to finish soon~
few more days left~
then I can officially back to my place~
My family~ My friends~ My dear~
I miss you all right now~

I need to be patient...
to be more endure...
to pass the days over here~

This few days,
bad things happened on us...
Haizz...
A long long story it was~
felt so speechless and disappointed...
on their working style, working efficiency, talking way...
on their everything...
Everything and anything from them also made us so so so bu shuang~~~

I have to tell my ownself...
to encourage myself to pass this few more days...
4 days more, I can pack my luggage ady...
Then,
the next day I can straight away go back after my work...

Countdown-ing right now~
Hope time fast fast pass~~~
Look forward for the day to come~~

No comments:

Post a Comment