
Hooraayy~
Finally,
I finished my industry training ady~
At PLR~
Congratulation for me~
Hahaha~~
Never ever will go back there again~
Especially for work~
It is a NO for me~
Definitely NO~
But,
for vacation nerh~
ya, mayb YES~
hehehe~
Back to my lovely home~
Home sweet home~
So nice~
Lovely~ ^_^
Now is my turn~
To enjoy my 1 week and 4 days holidays~
Just a short period for me~
Hope that I can fullfill everyday~
Dont make it wasted~
After that,
going to start my new term again at 11 Oct~
Back to college life again,
and meet all of my friends lo~
Good good~ hehe~
But,
still have some work need to do during this holidays~
which is I still owe PLR's HR & Training Department~
a training report~
Haizzz~
Why need to do this~
Other hotel also no need to do this kind of thing~
But this hotel,
everything also needed~
Presentation also needed~
but I done it ady la~
Somemore they didnt let us know in the 1st day of work~
Just only knew it 2 weeks before leaving~
and it was not officially informing by them~
It was my friends went and asked them~
only they said all the trainees need to do~
included us~
Haizzz~~
Really dislike their management~
Not good at all~


No comments:
Post a Comment