I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Argghh~ PSR~

Arrgghh~~
PSR~ !
Seriously, I hate you !
You don't really make me to like you~
I dislike you~
Since the day I know about you~

Why~
You have to appear in my life~
Why~ Why~
If I didn't settle well about you~
I will put myself into a big problem~
Why~ Why~ Why~
Somemore I still have to face you during my CNY holidaysss~
It is just only week holidays~
You~ Please don't occupied it~
Please go away~ Please~
I want to relax man~
OMG~
When talk about you,
I sure headache about you~
I feel like I want to slap you 360'~
Haizz~
You make me feel so so so uncomfortable and uneasy~
If I didn't gam dim you~

PSR ah~~~ >_<

PSR? Do you guys know about PSR?
Hoho..
Actually,
it stands for Professional Situation Report...
Hahaha~
It isn't a person~
It is my homework la~
But, can't use "is" on it...
Have to use "are"...
Because there are 11 reportssss I have to do~~
And all of that have to pass up on the 1st day after my holidays~
Which means the next monday~
Oh~ God~
So stress up right now~
Coz I said to myself, before this wednesday~
I MUST finish up all the reports~
Wuwuwuwuwu~~
Again,
Gambateh to me la~
>_<''



No comments:

Post a Comment