~ Holiday in Cameron Highlands~
I was in Cameron,
with my beloved one, and his friends...
This was the very 1st time I went to Cameron,
since I grown up to a big girl...
Mummy said I had been there b4 when childhood time,
but the memory didn't appear in my mind...
maybe that time I was too young...
Few days raining over there,
the weather is cold... like inside a chiller...
It was a nice trip,
relaxing, and fun as well...
Thank you for my dear bring me there...
As what he had promised to me b4...
^_^ muaxxx...
28 Dec - 1 Jan 2011
~ Holiday in Singapore~
Yuhooo~
Went to Singapore with my college friends...
Fun lo...
But I will go again next time,
coz does not fun until the max.....
haha...
Holiday holiday holiday...
so fast finish ady...
Tmr start my new term ady...
Term 6...
my final term...
After this, graduate...
>_<
Have to study hard,
put more more more efforts into it...
Hope that I can get a good result...
^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment