I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, February 28, 2011

End of February~

It's so damn fast lo~
Just like I blink my eyes,
and it's over~
It's end of February dy~
>_<''


Before that, I was thinking about:

"CNY fast fast come la, I want to have holidays and ang paosssss~"

"Yerr~ 1 week holidays finished dy~ PSR deadline some more at the 1st day after holiday..."

"Aiya~ Why CNY so fast finish 1~ zhap gor meh ady~"

"Never mind la~ CNY finish liao only start study la..."

"Never mind la~ After February only study la... Enjoy the last moment 1st..."


Walao~~
Keep on delay delay until now~
And I don't even start any single piece of shit ...!
I am NOT in mood of study yet...!!
How la...!!!
>_<''

Somemore,
1 thing~
I thought this month got 30 days pula~
>_<''
It's 28 days niaaaaa~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment