I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chocolates~ Music~~ Study~~~


Hmm~~
Really~~
I'm lost of mood to study~~
>_<

The day is coming nearer and nearer~
And I,
still dont have any motivation to study hard~~
OMG~~

Like tonight,
I had talked to myself~
I should start my study today the latest~~

When the moment I hold my notes~
and looked at it~
My mind was blank blank blank~
It's like a empty A4 paper inside my mind~
I think of nothing~

So that,
I started to find some ways~
to make myself get the mood back~

Firstly,
I was playing the light and easy music in my music player~
Soft music~ Pure instrumental~
Hmm~
Quite nice~
Enjoying~
But, slowly slowly~
I get sleepy as well~
It's like the lullaby to me~
Coz those songs used to be my "lullaby"~
when I was at Pangkor for training last year~
Lol~~ XD

Another way~
Hmm~~
I found chocolates in my home~~
Weeee~ Nice~~
I'm having the chocolates~
and along with the gentle music~~
Hmmm~
It's really enjoy nerh~~
And also,
I start to get the mood of study ady~~
Bravo~~
Hahaha~

Hey girl~!
Study hard la~~!
^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment