Disappointed to what I did~
Arghhh~
I am so stupid~~
I am really a stupid blur sotong ah~~!!
My RDOD Practical and PSR interview~
I got Housekeeping~
1st, I have to thank god~
Bcoz this was what I prayed to get~
And I really got it~
But,
Probleme was I didn't do well on it~
I was doing Turn Down Service for my task~
And the most basic and important thing,
I forgot to do it~!!
Damn~~~
The juries ady hint me 2 times~
And I still didn't notice that~ What I had left out~
Even the commis also keep on pointing to the thing at the back,
showing me what I had forgotten~
Haizzz~~~
Blame myself ah~~~
Other things still ok, included the bathroom, lighting and curtain~
Mana tau the main character for turn down : bed~
I didn't do well on it~~
Haizzz~~
It was overed~
When that time I got what I had forgotten~
I tried to tell the juries~
And they said " Too baddddddd~~~"
=(
Next,
My F&B PSR Interview~
Now refresh back about the personal research~~
I feel that I am sucks on the research la~~
I dont know what I gonna to talk about~
It's so.............
Arghhhhh~~~~~~
Sad case~~~~~


No comments:
Post a Comment