I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Exam Time Table~ >_<''

My Year 2 Final Exam time table was out ytd...
And I got to know which session I am in now...
I was freaking headache when looking at the time table...
It scared me... =(

Start from this week...
I am facing the exams 1 by 1...
Term 6 Final and Year 2 Final...
Damn it.... >_<''

Haizzz~
What a busy month I have arghh...
MARCH...!!!

11th:
- RDOD Theory
- French Listening & Oral

16th:
- Beverage Studies

17th:
- Hotel Management
(Cost Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Law, Economics and HR)

18th:
- Kitchen Practical

19th:
- Hotel Technology & Science
(Room Division, Culinary, F&B, Food Science and Plant & Premises)
- Hospitality & Tourism Environment & Communication

21st:
- Accommodation Practical

22nd:
- Mandarin Comprehension & Oral
- F&B PSR Interview

23rd:
- Restaurant Practical

24th:
- Kitchen PSR Interview



THESE are ALL the EXAMS that I HAVE to SIT for...
Oh God... Help me PLSSSS.....!!!
It is too pack la....



2 comments: