I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Keep It to Myself 1st


My weekend has just ended with my moodiness...
Something happened to me and make me feel moodless suddenly...
Since morning till afternoon, and just now before that,
I'm still ok...
but then after that when i received the msg...
My mood was like falling from hill top to the ground...

I know that something happened to you badly...
and you're very nervous about that...
You care about it so much...
coz it is very important to you...
I know that... I know...
It is the one that can't be replace by anything...
Include me too...

I ask you about that and with my concern..
and what your reply, make me feel uncomfortable...
I know you're worried about it...
and I can't say anything...

And now...
I'm here to share your unhappiness...
but, I have my unhappiness too...
but, I don't want to tell you that...
coz I don't wanna to let you feel more pressure...
I wish I can do anything for it...
but I can't...
So what I can do is just only to support you here...
and not to make you stress somemore...
Don't worry, everything will be fine...
Cheer up, dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment