Today...
He comment on my facebook...
coz I was writing something there...
And he thanks to me that I acc him and support him...
Besides, he also said sorry to me...
Bcoz of he was really very no mood when something happened to him ytd...
Now, it's ok...
Hopefully everything will be ok..
And today,
He treat me quite ok...
not like last time, few weeks ago...
In 1 day, how many msg that we sent,
I can count it by my fingers...
Bcoz of that, I feel lonely sometimes...
just bcoz you're not beside me...
I wish that can be better than now...
I know it will...will...
He comment on my facebook...
coz I was writing something there...
And he thanks to me that I acc him and support him...
Besides, he also said sorry to me...
Bcoz of he was really very no mood when something happened to him ytd...
Now, it's ok...
Hopefully everything will be ok..
And today,
He treat me quite ok...
not like last time, few weeks ago...
In 1 day, how many msg that we sent,
I can count it by my fingers...
Bcoz of that, I feel lonely sometimes...
just bcoz you're not beside me...
I wish that can be better than now...
I know it will...will...


No comments:
Post a Comment