Today,
I went to a wedding feast with my parent...
Erm, I don't know how to call them actually...
bcoz he is my mother's brother's wife's brother...
So...
Is my Auntie's brother, and my cousin's uncle...
hahahahaha...
Complicated...
But, nvm la...
The most important thing is I can eat la...
Hehe, coz so long didn't "he xi jiu" liao...
somemore today can meet my lovely cousins...
Miss them so much, muaxxzzz...
Long time no see liao...
After that,
We went to Jusco...
and went to Mill Wheel Ice Cafe to eat Icy food...
So nice the snow ice...
yummy...
hehe...
And, night...
go and eat Pizza Hut with sister and mum...
Feel very full...
My lunch also havent fully digest yet,
and now somemore go eat pizza...
Oh~ going to become a fat girl soon lo...
No~~~
Need to keep fit le...
Today,
I had a very nice sunday with my family and cousins...
Muaxxxx...
^_^

I went to a wedding feast with my parent...
Erm, I don't know how to call them actually...
bcoz he is my mother's brother's wife's brother...
So...
Is my Auntie's brother, and my cousin's uncle...
hahahahaha...
Complicated...
But, nvm la...
The most important thing is I can eat la...
Hehe, coz so long didn't "he xi jiu" liao...
somemore today can meet my lovely cousins...
Miss them so much, muaxxzzz...
Long time no see liao...
After that,
We went to Jusco...
and went to Mill Wheel Ice Cafe to eat Icy food...
So nice the snow ice...
yummy...
hehe...
And, night...
go and eat Pizza Hut with sister and mum...
Feel very full...
My lunch also havent fully digest yet,
and now somemore go eat pizza...
Oh~ going to become a fat girl soon lo...
No~~~
Need to keep fit le...
Today,
I had a very nice sunday with my family and cousins...
Muaxxxx...
^_^



No comments:
Post a Comment