I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day of 520

Today~
Is the day of 520~
20 May~
which means the day of "I Love You"~
Nice~
A special day~

At first,
I still didn't realize about it...
When I received the msg from my dear...
Only I realized...
Hehe...
It's sweet~
Love~ Muaxxx~

Other than this,
another thing also happened the 1st time in my life...
Which is...
We having a studio recording at the night...
With my MPW group members...
It is an assignment...
and what we going to do in this assignment,
is to record down the song that sing by all of us...
and become a complete song...
hehe...

It's funny when listen to our voice after recorded...
I felt my voice very weird...>_< Lol...
And everyone sing their own part...
Lastly, combine together lo...
And come out a complete one lo...
So our assignment ady done half way...
and just left a video clip lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment