I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 521

Happy 521 is what??
Hehehe~

21 May is a big big day for my Dear...
coz it's his Birthday~
Yohoo~ ^_^

Yesterday night when reached 12 am...
I called him, and wished him...
" Happy Birthday " lo...
His Inti's friends celebrated for him after their class...
He had a nice day with them...
It was great~!

So, today,
the actual day has reserved for his TPG's friends la...
and also me~ hehe XD
2 days before I ady contacted with his friends...
and planning how to celebrate for him...
without let him knows...
I asked his friend about his Friday time table...
so then, we can make an arrangement...

While his friends and I had chose...
and confirmed the venue...
BlueC Station, Puchong...
and after that, he asked me...
whether I can hang out with him and have a dinner or not...
I don't know what to do...
Coz they planned... Me as a surprise for him...
So I need to tell him that,
I can't go...
That's means, I need to lie to him for a little while lo...
I said that,
I can't go bcoz I have to go my friends bday party...
at Cheras...
Then he said nvm lo...

So, the plan started...
Wann and Chinn will be the one that come and fetch me...
Coz, they also lying to him...
said wann and chinn wouldn't be attend... will "put aeroplane"...

They reached my house around 8 something...
and we went to buy a cake for him lo...
somewhere nearby my house area...
After that,
set off from my house here la...

While reached there,
we called Albey...
asked her to come out and bring us along...
But she said, if she come out too long,
sure he will start to suspect...
so she went back there 1st,
and 3 of us started to light up the candles...
and I'm the one hold the cake lo...
When lighting up the candles...
got 1 auntie passsed by,
and said " wa~ so romantic and sweet oh~"
Lolz...

I hold the cake with candles...
and walked along the corridors of the other shops...
everyone was looking at me....>_<
And when I reached the blue station...
Walked in, the candles just left half only...
His back was faced me, so that he couldn't see that I'm standing there ady...
Luckily that time Albey was taking photo for them...
So can distract him... Good...
When they started to sing Birthday song...
only I walked towards him,
and gave him the birthday cake...

Hehe... He was surprised...
Coz he thought that was another friend...
Unexpected that was me...
He made a wish and blow off the candles light...
but, it was hard to put out the candles light totally...
while he blow off one, another one light up again...
Hahaha, coz I'm using the candles will relight again by itself de...
A different candle...
It was funny, and made him keep on blowing...
the environment became smoky...
bcoz the smoke from the candles...
The smoke was not the same with the normal one... >_<

After that,
had our dinner and take photosssssss lo~
Albey was the camera girl...
Thanks her a lot lo...
and also pity her that she wasn't in the photos much~
Overall, it was very happy...
somemore his friends were recalled back...
those things that happened at their secondary schl time...
and make a fool of it...
It was funny la...
XD

I like today much much much...
Coz I accompany him to pass his birthday at last...
It was a great memory for me...
and I think for him too...
And lastly, again...
wish you...
" Happy Birthday~ Wish all of your dreams come true~
Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay handsome la~~"
Haha...
Give you a birthday kiss...
"MUAXXX~~"

No comments:

Post a Comment