I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

♥Dior's Birthday Crazy Night♥

Today, Saturday~
Friends from group 789, and included me too...
were invited by Dior~
to her 20th Birthday Party~~
Yuhooo~

It was not only her birthday...
also was her brother's birthday...
coz they're twins...
1 girl and 1 guy...
"Chunted"...
And and and~
also her lovely mother's birthday...
wa~
3 of them, all celebrate together...
NICE~!















It was really had fun at her house...
We were so happy~
happy until so crazy~
and keep on making a lot of noise...
nonsense~

Cath was the one fetched me...
*can said she's my "aiya" personal driver*
Hahaha, coz go everywhere also she fetch me... XD
After that, went to Subang and bring another 2 ppl...
Jason and Dai Kah Jie~
Then we set off to Denzel's house...
meet them 1st...
coz we're not sure the direction to Dior's house...

While on the way to Dior's house...
we saw Rainbow~
Ooohhh~~
It was so nice, so beautiful~
I had been a long time didn't see this kind of natural phenomena~
I Love it...
Somemore it's clear...
Looks wonderful~
Hmmm~
Make a wish on it, hope my dreams all come true~
hehehe....^_^



















After having our dinner...
and the section singing Birthday song, blowing candles, and cutting cake...
We had some games...
Playing poker cards...
and those who're lose, need to drink as their punishment...
hahaha...

How to consider is lose...
At first before the game start...
all of us have to decide...
either the big number or small number has to drink...
Just only choose either one...
So when you get your card...
you're not allowed to see your own card...
you wouldn't know what you get...
you just only get to see other's card...
So,
sometime you can cheat your friends...
telling them your card will make you lose...bla bla bla~~~
and keep on "advise" them to change card...

It was really had fun at that moment...
made all of us keep on screaming~
crazzzyyyyy one~~~
>_<

I enjoyed that moment,
and I also the one that quite "suai"~
kena quite many times...
drink until my face also turned red liao~
but I'm not get drunk la...
^_^

Really happy today~
Muax muax~
Happy Birthday lo~



No comments:

Post a Comment