Today,
is my 1st day of final year ended exam...
"Hospitality Operations" paper...
3 hours for the paper...
Within the 3 hours,
we need to finish up 3 separated booklets...
Book 1, Book 2, Book 3...
In these 3 booklets,
it's not 3 subjects...only...
Total got 5 subjects in it...
Really crazy...
3 paper, 5 subjects...
all different subjects nerh...
Yesterday I study until like hell...
The worst thing is..............
I study wrong subjects arghh~~~!!!
I thought "Management Tools and Techniques" paper is today (tuesday)...
So I go and study all the things...
Lastly....
Realized that ....OMG....
So then, faster start to study the actual subjects...
Haizz...
Why I'm so "Big Head Prawn" leh...
Everytime until so last minute...
Study wrong subjects...>_<
This is not the 1st time for me le leh...
I'm really blur like SOTONG~~!!
Ma Ma Mi Ah....
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment