I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sungei Wang + Time Square + MidValley

Today,
ponteng school lo...
didn't go for class..
Bcoz lecturer also ntg to teach ady,
just give back the exam paper to us lo...

Paul off day...
He date us to go shopping lo...
Coz he want to find shoes and white coat...
for his boss's wedding feast...
So that,
me and Cath accompany him go and gai gai la...

Firstly,
we went Sungei Wang...
We walk for so long...
also can't get the things that he want...
When found 1, then he somemore hiam this hiam that...
Haiyo~
guy ah~
you buy shirt ma fan than girl arh~~
yim jim~
lolz~ XD

Finally,
he bought a pair of shoe over there...
Then the next destination...
We walked across to Time Square...
having our lunch 1st...
damn hungry ah...
we went Gasoline Cafe...
The theme is nice...
"Egypt"
Which I like so much...
I love Egypt...

But then,
when we take our first steps into it...
got a strongly smell...
yiakk...>_<
But we still have lunch inside la...
We wonder why the Sunway Pyramid's gasoline doesn't decorate as Egypt...
Sunway 1 is Pirate...
It's more suitable if the theme is Egypt...
more nice... haha...
Egypt inside Egypt (Sunway Pyramid)...
XD



After that,
continue to look for paul's coat lo...
We found 1...
but not worth it...
the price and the quality of coat...
no no no...
we would rather spend more to get a good quality 1...
So,
2nd destination,
he get nothing la...
But,
Me and Cath bought somethings..
hoho...
I bought a bag...
Quite nice de, I like it...
It only RM 29...
Good~

And the last...
We went to MidValley...
Coz last time he saw 1 coat at there...
he was quite satisfied to it...
so...
straight away go that shop la...
no need to waste time...
The coat is expensive...
But then it worth la...
Good quality, nice, and somemore quite branded de...

Hu~~
Finally~~
He get everythings he want lo...
Today's targets...
all done~!

Arrgh~
walk until my back so painful ah...
wuwuwuwu~
somemore I fall sick le...
sob sob...
When on the way back home that time...
haha, fall sleep in the car...
while there's traffic jam...
coz I'm not driver...
XD



Today is the World AIDS Day...
1st December








No comments:

Post a Comment