I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Y" Fun Fair~

"Y" Fun Fair ...
Y fun ??
haha, fun for no reasons...XD
It's actually not the name of the fun fair la...
The actual name is HAPPY FUN FAIR...
but then the "HAPP" are missing ady la...
so that,
when we read that..
become "y" fun fair...
hoho...

I went there with paul and cath...
Erm...
Actually there's not many things to play la...
So we just played little bit only lo...
I spent RM 12 on it...
Hahaha..
and it's damn funny when I played the "football" game...
My 1st game at there...
It's to collect the points,
after that see how many point then can change a gift...
Oh~
I'm so lucky leh~~
I win something...
Total 31 points,
I win a ...a...a....a...
School Bag leh~
proud of it leh...
wahahaha...
But it's kin kia's bag...
"transformer"...
>_<




















Damn lucky ah me...
When the time I get this,
Cath and Paul, both of them laugh until so gao lat ah
they laugh at me...
shit la, so bad...

I went and buy a bubble tea,
and ask for a big plastic to put my "bag" inside...
And the girl also so bad,
bully me de,
ask me to carry it on the back oh...
>_<

But it's useless for me leh...
This is definitely not suitable for me anymore la...
So, I gonna to give it to my small little cousin la...
hehehe...
I think he will like it so much... ^^

After that, Play another game, also collect points de...
Lastly just get 2 roti la.... haha, cute roti...















See, cute roti~~


Really had fun at "Fun" Fair la...
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment