I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm free~















Yuhooo~~
Finally, I'm free~!
Final Year Ended exam was over~!
hahahaha...


But,
Today's English paper...
I really don't know what my essay was writing about ...
I just ham pa lang cincai write...
what is in my mind,
I just throw it out into my essay...
Shit la...this time...
really worried about my result la..
I think can't get a result ady la...
Bcoz of today's English paper...
the listening part...
Haizz, really can't hear some of it...
coz the slang...
Somemore the fellow spoke too fast...
Walao, make my head big...
And somemore,
my yesterday's paper...
Management tools and techniques...
also die gao gao la...
but business math, I get wrong answer...
and the statistics, I used wrong formula..
and the account, I cannot equal it...
Although it's easy, compared with last time term 2 de...
Wuwuwuwuwu~
But I still can't make it...
This is my first time learn account at college...
Pity me...
T_T

Haizz...
Now, don't care about the result 1st la...
Enjoy my holidays 1st~!!
hoho...
There's just only 3 weeks holidays for me only...
after this,
I need to go for my industry training ady..
So then,
Enjoy now la...
Relax relax and relax~~~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment