I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, February 12, 2010

"Fly" alone

Wohoo...
I'm back ~
Back to Klang ady...
Celebrate CNY with my lovely family and friends...
Happy Happy...
I miss everything over here...

Yesterday I was worked until 11pm...
After work,
start to pack my things...
until 1 something like that only sleep...
After that,
7 something woke up lo...
I need to take taxi to Penang Airport...
Bcoz I'm taking flight to come back here...
Before that,
having my breakfast at the nearest Mcd...
at Gurney Plaza, with Jeremy...

Hehehe...
This is my 1st time taking flight alone...
New experience for me...
I took flight for quite a few times ady,
but never try before that is only me alone...
Feel fresh for me,
bcoz I learnt a new thing...
And,
I also feel exciting...
Coz I'm a big girl ady...
I check in by myself, I go to the gate by myself...
and find the seat by myself too...
hahaha...
Although all of that are easy...
But for me, the 1st time nerh...
Good Good...
Hahahahaha...
>_<

The flight supposed to be at 1105 pm...
But delay...1125 pm...
Haizz, no choice lo...
Air Asia is always like that...
They used to it ady...XD
The flight set off from Penang at 1145pm...
and reached KL at 1225pm..
so fast reach ady...
And I was waiting my driver to come at LCCT...
Hehehe...
My special driver...
which is my dear...hoho...XD
After that,
go and have a lunch with him...
then only go back home lo...

^_^
The feeling of home is really good...
warm and protected...
So, this is what others say...
"Home Sweet Home"...
I miss my bed, my blanket, my dolls...
Muax muax muaxx....

No comments:

Post a Comment