Today is a new day for me~
I changed to new department from the previous one...
Guest Service Centre --> Kitchen...
Hehehe...
Say GoodBye to GSC lo...
And Hello to kitchen... XD
At kitchen,
Quite fun lo...
Coz I felt more freedom than GSC...
And also, time also easier to pass...
Today the 1st time in kitchen...
I ady gave myself a special present...
Which is on my left hand...
Hoho...
I was scalded my hand with a hot spoon...
sounds stupid, right?
hahaha...
Bo huat...
I just want to testing....
Testing with my own hand ?!
Ya... coz that time I nothing to do...
so boring...
Hahaha, I'm really so "something wrong"...
>_<''
Besides that...
Today also my another important and special day for me...
Coz....
It's my 1st Year Anniversary couple with him...
My dear... We have been together for 1 year, 365 days ady...
Time passed so fast...
This is my 1st time, my relationship stay so long...
And, it's with YOU...
And, yesterday,
I felt uneasy... I dont know why...
May be I was worried about...
whether he will remember and know what is the day for tomorrow or not...
So that I had posted something on my facebook also...
The 2nd day,
he posted something on my wall too...
he reply me something...
I think he should know what is that ady...
So then,
I didn't go and think more about it again...
After that,
when I was working...
And I received a message from YOU...
when I saw it, I felt so touching...
I felt warm and being appreciated by YOU...
YOU sent me a special msg which is created my yourself...
It's nice and sweet...
It's different and special...
Somemore got another thing more touching is...
YOU sent me the msg...
at the same time as the date...
2:08 pm, 8th Feb...
I like it so much... XD
Creative and surprising~
This is really out of my expectation...
Muaxx...
But we 2 can't celebrate on the day together...
And I also can't handmade anything special for YOU...
It's wasted... It's a memorable day ahhh~
Sorry, dear...
Now, what we can do is waiting for me to come back...
and celebrate it after that...
Bcoz we're separate at different place...
Me at Penang here for training...
and you're there...
No choice lo...>_<
What will happen at the future...
Nobody knows...
So,
what we can do...
is to appreciate every minutes every seconds...
and appreciate everyone who just beside us...
I Love YOU, BBLG~
And thanks the thing YOU did for me...
I appreciated it...
And,
I gonna to miss you badly...
Muaxxx... =)


No comments:
Post a Comment