I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January at Penang




















Hmmm...
It's so fast...
January ady ended...
And now is February ady...
February, what everyone is expecting now??
hoho, Of coz is Chinese New Year lo...
And also Valentine's day lo...
This year CNY and Valentine are at the same day...
Nice...
So, can celebrate together lo...
hehehe...

I'm ady 1 month and 3 days over here ...
at Penang for my Industry Training...
And I didn't update my blog at all within this period of time...
Today,
feel got mood, then update lo..
Hehehe...
Currently I'm training at G Hotel...
Now is at Guest Service Centre...
and my next department will be in Kitchen...

Hmm...
let's talk about what are the things that happened in last month...
Few times, we all were chit chat-ing at Mcd...
until midnight...2 or 3 somethg...
haha, why we have a lot of things to chat har...
and what we chat,
most of it was talked about bad of g hotel...
hahaha, what are the things we're unsatisfied or something else lo...
XD

Another thing is, "Thaipusam"...
Penang's Thaipusam is different...
Yeah, it's nice.. and fun also...
But, got 1 thing is when I step in the crowd...
I felt so scare...
Bcoz all of ppl are indian...
All black black de...
somemore they're dancing in street...
Don't know they're drunk or anything...
Kia Kia...
But lastly I felt safe...
and like being protected...
when we saw G hotel...
Our hotel also at there, they're sponsor 1 of the temple...
so have a tent there...
erm, actually I dont know how to explain it...
and also not so clear about this...
Just saw the words "G Hotel" there..hahaha...
when we reached there,
we saw Mr. Marco...
He is our General Manager...
He sat there, and enjoyed the indian music...
hahaha...
Everyone was dancing like in the club...
Coz the music is so hot, and loud...
hahahaha...
And, we took photo with him la....
Hehehe...
1st time I went Thaipusam,
and this impressed me deeply...
They're so enjoy their festival...
Nice...

Another thing that make me feel uneasy is...
CNY's leave, still have no confirm answer from G hotel & college...
Haizz...
we had sent the letter to college since 2 weeks ago...
and they said will help us to forward to hotel...
and now, they said hotel still didn't reply...
OMG~
I also feel disappointed ady...
If I wanna back,
what I can do is go and deal with my next department lo...
about my off day...
Hope I can back la...
Miss my hometown...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment