I'm so moody right now...
why this will happened to me,
maybe it's just because of my ownself...
my OWNself...!
Sometimes,
I'll think too much...
because I'm thinking about that...
you don't know what I actually want...
what I actually aspire of ...
I know,
everytime, I'm the one problematic person...
I created problems for my ownself...
and that will affected you too...
If like that,
I'm sorry about that...
Very sorry...
You have me, and I'm very emotional person...
This will make you mad...
Sorry...
I'm the one who always like to keep secret inside my heart...
I keep my feeling... I keep the truth of my heart...
Just because of...
don't want to make you hard to make decision...
make you feel sorry to me...
I dislike hear the "sorry",
especially form you...
I know you know that too...
So, I will keep it deeply and deeply...
I'm used to it already...
Don't be surprise or shock...
Haizzz...
My heart got a bad feeling...
and I feel so uncomfortable... unpleasant... unhappy...
so that,
I'm moody...
I'm sorry...
Arghh~
I wanna to give vent for myself...
To express my bad feeling now...!
I didn't feel good...
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment