I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Penang's Memories~~

Hmm...
Finally~
I was completed my industry training...
at Penang with G Hotel...

The day when I went back to my lovely hometown...
I really started to miss everyone over there...
Miss the time when we were hanging out together...
Miss the time when we were fooling around with each other...
Miss the time when we were working in a serious mode...
Miss everything over there...
Even a house that I just only lived for 10 weeks...
I miss it too... XD
the toilet, the room...

Although it's a short time for me with all of these...
I really had fun...
I experienced a lot of things...
Though, there was few things happened that shocked me...
But, all of that, will become my memories...
Nothing can erase it...
Forever and ever...

At there, I get to know more friends...
which are very nice people, friendly, and playful...
I felt warm...
From the 1st we met...
We're strange for each other...
But, when the time passed day by day...
we mixed up together at last...
And having fun all the time...

Hmm...
Hope that I have the chances to get back there again...
Gather and hang out with you guys again...
Miss you all~
Thanks you all for bringing the colors & happiness to my life...
Wish everyone all the best all the ways for all the things...
Lolz...




No comments:

Post a Comment