I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Love You~ My Better Half~

A day...
that I'm bored actually...
Now going to end my today...
that just only stayed at home...
and watching Cantonese drama...
《My Better Half 老公万岁》...

This drama is funny...
It's about a guy was very scared of his wife...
I like this drama... n_n

When watching on it...
I'm thinking about you, my dear...
I'm so miss you, my BBLG...
And,
I suddenly told you that,
"I Love You~"... ( Through sms )
You were laughing and asked me,
Am I gone mad? Is it something wrong with me?
Lol...

Aiyo~
I'm felt so pleasant suddenly...
and just want to tell you about that in a sudden ma...
And why you reply me that lerh...
Hehe... But,
I know you received it, in your heart...
I wish to hear it from you too...

Saying "I Love You", for guy...
Is it hard to say it out??
Hmm...
Dont know...
But,
I received it too lastly...
It's sweet~ Love it~
Muaxxx~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment