I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Junior Win-New Puppy

Hmm...
Today morning...
is a sunny sunday~ ^_^
and I went to the dancing practice...
so long didn't attend ady...
I think got around half year didn't practice...
And also, this year...
due to the reason of i'm in industry training for 3 months...
So I can't make it when there was a practice...
coz I wasn't here... >_<

And today,
I sweat a lot~
Yohooo~~
Nice nice~
I felt myself was so fresh~~
and spirited~~
Lolz...
Started to learn new song new dance ady...
I need to put more efforts...
to catch up everything...
Gambateh oh~~ ^^

After dance...
went back home and took a bath...
Then,
went out with my family la...
to have my "brunch"...
Pity me leh~~
Early morning till afternoon also haven't eat anything...
was damn damn damn hungry la wei~~~
wuwuwuw...
my stomach was protest-ing~~~
Lolz...
But, lastly...
also get to satisfy it la~
Nice~ Happy Happy~

Today,
We had a new member~ and joined Family SAW la~
Hehehe...
We had rear a new puppy~~
coz 1 of my dog passed away ady...
at 6th of march...
That time I wasn't here,
so I can't met it finally...
And that time I was so so so sad... I cried...
Now,
welcome the new puppy to our family la...
Name: Junior Win...
It's a whole black doggie...
It's fat and cute... just like a bear bear...
It looks clumsy and noob...
Very funny la... XD
Lol...
Bcoz it's black...
So can't see its eyes easily...
coz its eyes are same colour with its body too~
Hahahaha...
Anyway...
I like it~~
1 word to describe it, CUTE~~~!!










~~Noob look~~










~~ Can you see my small little black eyes?? ~~










No comments:

Post a Comment