I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Sunday

Today,
is Sunday...
Early morning waken up by sister...
coz I'm following her to fetch my grandmum...
to KLIA...
She's going to Australia...
and stay there for 1 month with my aunty & uncle...
which they're ady moved there since last time...

We helped her to check in the flight...
Hmm... My Ah Ma is brave...
She has the ability to take flight alone...
Chun oh...
Lol...
Other ppl is "superwoman"...
But, she is "superahma"...
hahahaha... XD

After that...
We went to hair saloon with my sister...at Summit...
I'm accompany her for a hair cut...
she wants to cut her hair short...
and me, just cut my fringe only lo...
Hmm, short also...
hehehe...

After that that...
I'm going out with my dear and his friends...
We went to the "Hot Air Balloon Event"...
at Putrajaya...
It's really a lot a lot of people oh...
So-called... "People mountain people sea"...
Hahaha...
But,
the weather made us disappointed...
Haizz...
We can't get to see all the hot air balloons rised in the sky...
Just only saw the balloons were half way ready to rise...
and, suddenly... rain dropped...
Everyone was running away to their car...
and say bye bye to the balloons...

Due to the weather,
this event has to cancel...
So that,
those people like us who are really want to see all the hot air balloons...
all the wishes had "Pliang~!!"... broken...>_<
Sad~
No choice la~
Somemore today is the last day of the event...
Gonna to wait for next year,
and come again for this la...
Wait wait wait lo....
Next year~ wait for us ya...
And~
The god of RAIN...
Don't don't don't CRY next year la...
Please~

After that that that,
We went to Jusco Aeon...
and had our dinner at BBQ Plaza...

I'm totally full filled whole day of my sunday...
Feel so tired now...
Somemore I didn't sleep well yesterday night...
I was insomnia...
Haizz...It's so terrible and tortured me...
I HATE THAT~~!!
Hope I can sleep well later...
Good Night everyone~~
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment