I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April Fool



















What is the day today??
April Fool~~ XD
When yesterday reached 12am...
I had received 1 of my friend's msg...
He said,
He won 4D, and 9.30pm at zhen zhen hao steamboat...
He want to treat us eat...
I reply him,
"You didn't buy then how can won it leh~~"
Luckily I didn't fool by him la...
Hahaha...

And,
my dear also sent me a msg...
told me that he was in the hospital...
Hahaha...
That time he just woke up only...
How come can be in hospital so fast ah...
Sure he cheat me la...
Somemore this idea has been outdated lo...
And,
I... hehehe...
I fool back my dear la...
I told him that...
I cut short my hair ady... T_T
He reply me that...
" Is it not nice? Don't like the hair style? "
Hahaha...
Yeah Yeah~~
My dear being cheated by me lo...
Lolz...
I'm so bad~~ XD

Night,
My friend from Penang came to KL for vacation la...
So,
Cath and me went to railway station and pick up her...
After that...
went to Cetro and have a dinner...
Bak Kut Teh as our dinner la...
After dinner,
went Bukit Tinggi Amazon Pool Centre...
Hehehe...
Long time didn't play ady...
Skill become more worst la...
>_<
Never mind la...


No comments:

Post a Comment