I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Q Jelly Cake

Yesterday night...
1 of my Penang's friend came here...
So, today...
Cath and I...
bring her go KL shopping, and play la...
Hehe...
Together with Michelle too...

Morning 9 something...
Again, Bak Kut Teh~~
Walao eh~~
yesterday night only eat, today eat again...
so addicted to Bak Kut Teh meh...
Hahaha...
No choice la...
Come to Klang, the most famous food is this la~~
>_<
So, need to try it...
If not,
she will regret when going back to Penang...
Lolz...

After that,
set off, and all the way to KL la...
1st, we shopping at sungei wang...
All of us also got gained something...
we bought T-shirt over there la...
It's cheap... XD

After that that,
we having lunch at Time Square...
BBQ Plaza as our lunch...
which this is not available at Penang...
Penang cannot find BBQ Plaza...
So,
we bring her go and have a try on it...
Hehe...

After lunch,
went to play bowling...
Hehe, long time didn't play ady...
When the 1st time I threw out the ball...
OMG~ "Cuci Longkang" la...
Lol...
Never mind la...
take this as a warm up la...
No bad wad... XD
After finished 1 game,
my back feel pain...
Cham lo~~~ >_<

After that that that,
went to Pavilion also...
Actually is Michelle want to buy something...
but she can't find it...
But,
Lastly,
I'm the person who found something...

I saw Jelly Cake~~~~
My sis showed me b4 in a photo...
said that it's nice... don't know where can find it...
Hahaha,
I found it here with surprise...
When I saw it, I was so happy...
Don't know why...
Maybe it's too cute, and so colorful...
When I looked at it,
my mood was in a pleasant mode...
^_^

In the end...
I decided to buy 1 cake...
for my sis...
bcoz her birthday is on the coming Sunday...
Which means 2 days later...












See...
It's nice~
A "Home" shape~
It's warmth~



Wish to give her a surprise~~
XD
But I think I'm going to take it for her tmr...
Bcoz Sunday I was busy... will hang out with friends again...
So,
give her earlier...
Shouldn't be a problem la...
Hehehe...

Don't know what she will say when she saw the cake...
Must appreciate la~
It's memorable leh...
But I scare...
later on she's unwilling to eat it...
Lol...

I like it so much~
I wish that I also can get 1 like this on my birthday... ^^
Q Jelly Cake~~

No comments:

Post a Comment