Hmm~
1 week of classes passed...
It seems so fast...
1st week of class..
And now, I'm feel so tired of it...
Don't know why...
I think it's maybe I'm still not used to the life of back to study...
Coz since Jan till March...
I was in training...
so those study things are keep at don't know somewhere else ady...
And, my brain is totally empty without any study thingy...
Plus,
I had a long holidays before back to college...
from March to April... 1 month + 2 weeks...
It's a long period for me...
And my brain is really gets rusty ady... >_<
OMG~
1st week of class is really nice~
Bcoz all of the lecturers were just roughly give the intro about the subject...
So most of the classes ended early...
But,
for the following weeks...
We'll study like hell...
Everyday also need to study from morning the earliest class 8am...
until evening 5 something... >_<
Wuwuwuwu... Tired la...
somemore we have night class at Friday also...
Dinner service as our F&B practical....
Haizz...
For this 2nd year (term 4),
I have to study more harder...
For the purpose of maintain my result level...
I can't drop it anymore...
If not, I'll feel sorry to myself...
Put more efforts la...
Tiffany Saw Kwee Yuen~ Sotong~
You CAN do it~!!
Hehe, say "Gambateh" to myself la...
^_^
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment