I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

♥~Leopard Skin~♥

Hmm~
This few days at home is boring...
nothing to do...
I'm doing Guai Guai Lui...
Either watching Hong Kong drama at daytime...
Or, dancing practice at night...

Hehe...
Today I'm so happy...
While I finished my DIY Fingernails Art...
It's so nice...
(for my ownself la, don't know what other's comment)




See~~
Leopard Fingernails Art~~
















And with my Leopard Cushion~~

















And with my Lovely Leopard Phone too~~
It's also "DIM"...
" Do It Myself "... XD
Love It~~












See~
I was like fall in LOVE with leopard skin already...
But,
till now I also didn't have any leopard clothes, pants, or dress...
Lolx...
Maybe I still haven't meet those which is really make me crazy with it...
Maybe someday...
I will fall in love with some particular clothes, pants, or dress...
Hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment