I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bedtime Story


Tonight,
I went to a food promotion event...
which organized by DH30,(G4,5,6)...
Term 5 students...
The theme is "Bedtime Story"...
We have to do that also when we going to term 5...

It's great that can have the opportunity to do a event like that...
It is selling ticket wan...
So,
who want to go for this event need to buy ticket la...
The ticket for this cost RM 70 nerh~~
Arghh~
I pokkai liao lo~

But,
It's fun...
bcoz we're try to dress up ourselves...
to match with the theme...
We can make ourselves anything that we want...
or what we gonna to be in our dream...
Sweet dreams? or nightmare?
anything...
hoho...

I'm going with Cendy, Cathleen, June and Kent...
somemore got another 2 girls...
but i forget their name ady...
Just remember that 1 is from Sunway, another is from Inti...
That's all...
We talk less to them...
bcoz we don't know them ah...xD

We took quite a lot of pictures...
xD
But now Cendy haven't finish upload all that...
some is still inside her camera...
Waiting lo....




No comments:

Post a Comment