Today,
my last restaurant service class la...
for term 3, and end of the year...
So that,
we having a theme la...
"Merry X'mas"
hohoho, seem like still early hor...
somemore got 1 month ++ leh...
But,
It's really nice and enjoyable la...
^_^
Miss Jasmine said,
the centre piece,
we need to prepare by our ownself...
better is handmade...
So,
I did a "DIY" christmas tree...
All made by myself la...
I really very like it when I finished it...
Bcoz I really put a lots of efforts into it...
I used 2 days to make it...
See~
Not bad leh...
Of coz la, me done it leh~
wahaha...XD

Morning,
some of us come early to decorate the restaurant la...
at L'escoffier...
I like it so much...
bcoz it's really create a christmas atmosphere...
nice...chun...haha...
Today,
my special guests...
Kyalin, Ruhi, Johan, Jeffery...
Hoho...
when serving them, quite fun...
XD
But,
received a complaint from them la...
which is the grilled vege didnt fully cook...
yiakkk...
Overall of the service,
Is Good...
Miss praised us that well done~excellent~!
wohuuuu~~
Happy~!!
and somemore we finish clear our things faster than kitchen...
wahahaha...
>_<
After service class,
there is our professional activity, PA...
We had invited a Asist. Training Manager...
from Westin KL...
Ms. Alicia...
To come and have a talk with us...
at 3pm...
she looks cute...
when she smile...
her smile is really sweet...^^
I like the talk...
bcoz it didnt make me feel bored...
It's quite interesting and funny...
Good...
enjoy the talk la...
She use a different way to share her information with us...
and we gain some knowledge from that too...
We take a lots of pictures after this event...
hehe...

I'm tired after that...
But I had fun also...
so...
so...
ntg to say la...
bye...
^^


No comments:
Post a Comment