I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Interview Part 1


Today,
after class,
we leave here around 4.30 like that...
then start our journey to PENANG la...
Just for our interview...
25/11/09, 3pm...
at G Hotel...

6 of us,
Kent, Jeremy, Michelle, Jaclyn, Cath and me...
Kent was the driver,
all of us sit his car la...

In the car,
we chit chat-ing...
all nonsense nonsense...
after that,
sleep a while...
wake up, and continue chit chat again...
Around 7.30pm...
we reach there ady...
that means, we only use 3 hours...
fast~ bcoz of the racer driver lo...
hohoho....

We settle down our baggage at Jaclyn's bf house...
Stomach damn hungry...
so,
we went out to find foods for our stomach...
hoho...
We went somewhere around G Hotel there,
to have our dinner...
just beside and beside only...
near to the hotel...
It's something like "dai pai dong"...
a lots of stalls...

The foods quite nice la...
small portion...
and its price also reasonable la...
I like the Mua Chee...
Nice~!
I falling in love with it ady~
I want to eat again next time...
when I start training over here...
Good...haha...

And,
at here...
I learn a new word...
At penang,
ppl call "Longan" in different way...
And I totally don't know what is that...
when the uncle said the word...
" yean yeang"...
If I mistaken...
It pronouns like this...
Bcoz I had try to pronouns so many times...
and it sounds funny...
and I pronouns wrongly too...
so that, I make a fool by Cath...
=(
Jior~~ don't like that la...
I really tak tau ma~~
bully me...>_<

After dinner,
we went to see the accommodation...
Cath's father's friend's apartment...
coz he can rent it to us for 3 months...

After that,
went back to take a rest la...
The accommodation,
still in consideration la...

No comments:

Post a Comment