I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A nice Saturday for Me~~ ^_^

Today~
It was a nice Saturday for me~!!

Morning,
I had a pre-internship workshop at 9am...
so that,
it makes me need to wake up at 7am...
wuwuwu...
Saturday somemore need to wake up early...
and go to college...
pity me lo... =(

But it's nice...
when the speaker gave us a group activity...
In our group...
we have...
Sze Meng, Liz, Max, Mohammad, Jian, June, Cath, and me...
The tittle for our group is...
" Work Ethics "
The person want us to write down everything that we know...
and what are we understand about it...

Oh No~
We're so excited when comes to write out the points...
but, actually...
At the end...
Our hand drawing pictures are more than words...
It's funny and nice...
All of us became very high when drawing...
We have funny face, funny person, spider web, and so on...
and somemore grapes variety...
that related to our oenology assessment later...
Chardonnay~~
Cabernet Souvignon~~
XD
We had a very "creative" paper...
After that,
we need to have a presentation..
to present what we had wrote on the paper...
except for the presentor, Jian...
others are all acting to create the atmosphere...
Everyone laugh,
bcoz it's so swt~ XD

See...
So colorful and attractive leh~~

Night,
I had a nice trip with my dear and his friends...
haha...
trip ? ya~
3 places within 7 hours...
actually we want to have a movie... "2012"
but then, the ticket was sold out ady...
sob sob...
cannot watch lo, need to wait for next week la...
So that,
they plan to go Gold Cost Beach la...
at Sepang...
It's very far...
After we reach there...
It ady around 7pm...
The sky is dark ady, and somemore it's raining...
so, we just went a while to look around only...
I can't see the sea...
bcoz all dark dark dark...haha...
also cannot take photos..=(

This is the 1st place that we went...
and the 2nd place is...
Nilai...
Around his college there...
to have our dinner...
we're so hungry...>_<

After this,
the 3rd place...
Cyber Jaya...
hoho..
after we had our dinner...
We went Cyber Jaya's Old Town for our supper...
yam cha~
but i ady full...
so that i just sit...
no foods, no drinks...
haha...

After went to all these places...
then going back home lo...
It's so so so tired...
especially him...
bcoz he drive all the day...
and I sit inside the car all the day...
I also feel so tired...
Reach home at 12 something...
Sleep~~~ ZzzzZzz ~~

It's a nice Saturday for me...
Bcoz I did so many things at 1 day...
Meaningful la...
and,
Memorable...
^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment