Early morning,
10 something,
when I still inside my sweet dreams,
suddenly get a call from my sis...
she wake me up,
ask me to go eat dim sum...
with my mum, sis, auntie, and her daughter la...
we went that 1 which opposite EON Bank...
at Bukit Tinggi..
1st time went to that shop...
A lot of ppl la...
So ngam ho...
I met Kathrina over there...
hoho...
she also 1st time went there...
with her family too...
After came back,
around 3 something,
I went out with dear again...
This time,
he bring me go "Ice Room",
which located at Nilai...
somewhere around his college there...
with his friends...
I order a peanut ice...
but i don't know what it call in english...
just know in chinese...
“花生花心”...
funny name ? haha XD
but it's nice...
nicer than 100 yen de...
It's full of flavor of peanut...
I like it so so so much~
muaxx....
nice...
After sent everyone back...
Around 7 something,
I'm hungry...
>_<
we went Jeth Cafe,
to have our dinner la..
with 1 of his friend too...
9 something we ciao la...
I'm tired...
bcoz I sit inside the car for few hours...
again, my butt gonna bcome flat...
but,
he's the one more tired than me...
coz, he was the driver...
Thanks...
accompany me to have a great Sunday...
^_^
when I still inside my sweet dreams,
suddenly get a call from my sis...
she wake me up,
ask me to go eat dim sum...
with my mum, sis, auntie, and her daughter la...
we went that 1 which opposite EON Bank...
at Bukit Tinggi..
1st time went to that shop...
A lot of ppl la...
So ngam ho...
I met Kathrina over there...
hoho...
she also 1st time went there...
with her family too...
After came back,
around 3 something,
I went out with dear again...
This time,
he bring me go "Ice Room",
which located at Nilai...
somewhere around his college there...
with his friends...
I order a peanut ice...
but i don't know what it call in english...
just know in chinese...
“花生花心”...
funny name ? haha XD
but it's nice...
nicer than 100 yen de...
It's full of flavor of peanut...
I like it so so so much~
muaxx....
nice...
After sent everyone back...
Around 7 something,
I'm hungry...
>_<
we went Jeth Cafe,
to have our dinner la..
with 1 of his friend too...
9 something we ciao la...
I'm tired...
bcoz I sit inside the car for few hours...
again, my butt gonna bcome flat...
but,
he's the one more tired than me...
coz, he was the driver...
Thanks...
accompany me to have a great Sunday...
^_^


No comments:
Post a Comment